Saturday, September 5, 2009

Babysitting Abby
















So we got the pleasure to watch Abby while Marc and Anna went to a football game (where TSU was creaming ASU at one point; I'm sure TSU won). She had a blast with Kyleigh. We went on a walk and she fell asleep imediately, then woke up fast and ready for food and more sleep. Once she got food in her and some bottle, she was ready to play again. She went down around 7. She is totally on her own schedule. Here are a few pics we took while she was here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
Shaun and I have been married for 11 years. We have two wonderful children, Kyleigh who is 8 and Cohen who is 5. We have a very crazy life it seems, but wouldn't trade it for the world.
"Never have any regrets because at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted." -anonymous
"I would rather you hate me for who I am than love me for who I am not." -anonymous