Saturday, December 19, 2009

Colorado Border






















As we were driving around a huge mountain side, all of a sudden we see the Colorado sign. I insisted that Shaun turn around so we could get a picture with the sign. Once we got there and got out, we saw the amount of snow on the ground. Someone had already tracked through it to the sign, so we started by using their tracks, however that did not last long. The snow went up to my knees, so you can imagine what it was like for the kids. Cohen enjoyed crawling through it really fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
Shaun and I have been married for 11 years. We have two wonderful children, Kyleigh who is 8 and Cohen who is 5. We have a very crazy life it seems, but wouldn't trade it for the world.
"Never have any regrets because at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted." -anonymous
"I would rather you hate me for who I am than love me for who I am not." -anonymous