Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wanting to be just like Billy the Kid
















So the museum for Billy the Kid was really neat with lots of pictures and items from that time. There was furniture, Dr. kits, clothes, furniture among other things. There was even a 2 headed stuffed calf, yes a real calf that was born with 2 heads. There was only 1 rule and yes Shaun had to break that rule. We were told absolutely no cameras or picture taking, well that did not stop Shaun from taking a picture of the guns that were displayed. Here are some more pictures we took while we were there too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
Shaun and I have been married for 11 years. We have two wonderful children, Kyleigh who is 8 and Cohen who is 5. We have a very crazy life it seems, but wouldn't trade it for the world.
"Never have any regrets because at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted." -anonymous
"I would rather you hate me for who I am than love me for who I am not." -anonymous