Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Cohen











So we made Cohen's birthday cake this morning and I scheduled an awesome evening for the kids. We are going on The Polar Express tonight. It is a steam engine train ride through the snowy mountains for 1 1/2 hours. During the ride, they read the book and everybody gets hot cocoa and a cookie. About half way through the ride, they pick up Santa and he hands out a silver bell to every child. I am not telling them where we are going, it is going to be a surprise:)

2 comments:

NanaTJ said...

Happy Birthday Cohen!
Have a great day!
Keep the photos coming, love the blog.

Love to all, NANA

Anonymous said...

We've been keeping up with your blog - how fun and we're excited for you all !!! Happy Birthday Cohen !!! grandpa and jaja

PS... so do ya'll want to live up in the snowy country ??? It was 72 today..... hahahahah

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
Shaun and I have been married for 11 years. We have two wonderful children, Kyleigh who is 8 and Cohen who is 5. We have a very crazy life it seems, but wouldn't trade it for the world.
"Never have any regrets because at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted." -anonymous
"I would rather you hate me for who I am than love me for who I am not." -anonymous