Monday, April 26, 2010

Canyon Lake Fun
















So since Shaun left today for Laredo, we decided to take the kids to the lake to go swimming and have fun. Let me tell you, first of all, there was a huge hill we had to climb down and it was not little, very huge, like Julie said, we looked like goats on the side of a mountain except we were in flip flops. When we got to the water, it was freezing. I only put my feet in but Shaun and the kids got all the way in and when Shaun jumped in he screamed like a girl. It was quite funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
Shaun and I have been married for 11 years. We have two wonderful children, Kyleigh who is 8 and Cohen who is 5. We have a very crazy life it seems, but wouldn't trade it for the world.
"Never have any regrets because at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted." -anonymous
"I would rather you hate me for who I am than love me for who I am not." -anonymous