Monday, April 26, 2010

Just an update







So there have not been any exciting things I feel the need to post, but I have taken a few pictures over the past few weeks I will add. It seems my life is a little less thrilling than others so my blog seems a little boring. Here are some pictures of me and Ashley this weekend. We were being silly and taking pictures at Olive Garden; it is fun to act like a kid every once in a while. I will say my weekend was nice and relaxing without any kids or husband. It was a nice break because as I came back I realized this week begins the feeling of being a single parent with Shaun officially in Laredo for work. It seemed like they kept telling him he was going but then would keep him here so I really thought he was not going, but it actually came to reality this morning when he went:(:(

1 comments:

Montgomerys said...

Aww i havnt been on here in forever! Look at us we dont look a day older from high school haha! Miss ya girl!

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
Shaun and I have been married for 11 years. We have two wonderful children, Kyleigh who is 8 and Cohen who is 5. We have a very crazy life it seems, but wouldn't trade it for the world.
"Never have any regrets because at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted." -anonymous
"I would rather you hate me for who I am than love me for who I am not." -anonymous