Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fun











We are here in Round Mountain visiting K and Cohen's cousins. The kids have been enjoying the day off my playing outside with play dough (Kaden enjoyed licking it as you can see), trampoline fun, changing clothes a million times, playing the wi and making cookies. The rain came and we were stuck inside so they layed and watched TV. Then we made some Easter cookies. I fought the desire to eat those cookies, since I worked out; it would totally defeat the purpose of working out:) By the way, I have lost another 6 lbs and am officially in the 100's! About time!!!!!

2 comments:

Jac and Beav said...

awesome..... we're sooooo proud of your dedication and sticking to it !!! we know it will be great in the long run for your health, energy, playing with the kids.....

Montgomerys said...

friend that is wonderful i am so proud of you! now if i could just get on the band wagon with you :(

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
Shaun and I have been married for 11 years. We have two wonderful children, Kyleigh who is 8 and Cohen who is 5. We have a very crazy life it seems, but wouldn't trade it for the world.
"Never have any regrets because at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted." -anonymous
"I would rather you hate me for who I am than love me for who I am not." -anonymous